Thank you to our 2018 runners and all the supporters and volunteers who came out!
Looking for photos from this year’s run? Click here and use password Run2018
This trail run is brought to you by our partners and friends at:
We also want to thank our sponsors:
September 8, 2018
Celebrate the Center’s 500 acres of rustic woodland beauty at the Tröegs Rugged Trail Run for Conservation! The Center is thrilled to partner with Tröegs Brewing Company for this exciting event! This year’s proceeds will directly help support funding for our new outdoor play area opening spring of 2018!
This race is open to all ages, and prizes will be given to the top male and female runners in each age group. Click here to see the results of last year’s race!
Check-in starts at 4pm, Race starts at 5pm, Post Race Party starts at 5:30pm
Two routes will be available:
- The HopBack Trail: This route is walker-friendly, and is a great option for beginning and intermediate trail runners as well as children. RECOMMENDED FOR ALL AGES!
- Rugged Trail: This route features more challenging elevations and terrain, perfect for those who are looking for a more “rugged” trail experience. Based on the terrain we recomend this trail for participants 12 years of age and older.
Stick around after the race for a post-race party, featuring live music on the DeSoto Amphitheater stage!
Participants ages 21 and over can enjoy a sample of fresh, handcrafted beer from Hershey, PA’s Tröegs Independent Brewing Company.
All race participants will receive:
- Free T-shirt (guaranteed through Aug. 13)
- Free pour of Tröegs beer
- Free post race snacks!
- Free slice of pizza from DoughBoys Halifax (additional food will be available for purchase)
- Admission to the post-race party ’til 10 p.m., featuring live music by Another Side
- Free admission to the Ned Smith Center galleries on race day and a coupon for one free admission to the galleries to be used at a later date
- Additional gifts from our partners and sponsors