September 10, 2016
Thanks to all who came out this weekend for the run!
Congratulations on completing the course!
Photos can be found here:
Celebrate the Center’s 500 acres of rustic woodland beauty at the Tröegs Rugged Trail Run for Conservation! The Center is thrilled to partner with Tröegs Brewing Company for this exciting event! All proceeds from the event will directly benefit the Center’s mission.
This race is open to all ages, and prizes will be given to the top male and female runners in each age group. Click here to see the results of last year’s race!
Registration starts at 4pm, Race starts at 5pm, Post Race Party starts at 5:30pm
Two routes will be available:
- The HopBack Trail: This route is walker-friendly, and is a great option for beginning and intermediate trail runners.
Click here for a printable map of the HopBack Trail!
- Rugged Trail: This route features more challenging elevations and terrain, perfect for those who are looking for a more “rugged” trail experience.
Click here for a printable map of the Rugged Trail!
Stick around after the race for a post-race party, featuring live music on the DeSoto Amphitheater stage!
Participants ages 21 and over can enjoy a sample of fresh, handcrafted beer from Hershey, PA’s Tröegs Brewing Company.
All race participants will receive:
- Ned Smith Baseball Cap
- An official event pint glass
- Admission to the post-race party, featuring live music by Another B Side and Tröegs beer!
- Free admission to the Ned Smith Center on race day and a coupon for one free admission to be used at a later date
- A limited-edition print by artist Bob Sopchick
- A “swag bag” full of gifts from our partners and sponsors
OFFICIAL RACE T-SHIRTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $10! Made out of performance material designed to wick away moisture, these shirts are the perfect addition to your running wardrobe. Men’s and women’s sizes available!