Our volunteers are truly the heart of the Center! Whether you’re looking to help in the office with mailings or other administrative tasks, or to help on the trails or gardens, we’ve got a place for you!
If you’re interested in volunteering at the Center, please call us at 717-692-3699, or fill out our online survey. Click here for the survey! The survey will open in a new window.
Gift Shop Volunteer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer questions about merchandise and exhibits (knowledge of upcoming programs)
- Use cash register and credit card machine
- Restock shelves and assist in keeping shop clean and orderly
- Wrap and bag merchandise
- Related work as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
Volunteer shall have the ability to:
- handle money
- follow procedures
- operate a computerized cash register and credit card machine
- be courteous, friendly, patient, outgoing and work with the public
Interested? Call us today! 717-692-3699